Want to automate your business with email marketing?.. This article will help you to pick the right email marketing software to deliver emails to your subscribers.
Businesses are using email marketing software more than ever because email marketing is still providing the highest conversions and leads to their business.
In fact, Email marketing continues to be the top medium of content marketing for B2C and B2B marketers. But without efficient tools and software, marketers end up wasting a lot of time creating and sending emails to their subscribers.
This reduces the productivity and ROI of the email campaigns.
But now, it’s quite easy to automate your emails and send them to your subscribers without much effort.
You just have to choose your email goals, write an email copy with predefined templates and schedule the email at specific intervals.
As a business owner, you should definitely invest in the right email marketing software. However, there is a wide variety of email marketing software that might not fit your goals and budget, but you can try their free plan options as well.
With that in mind, let’s get started!
What are the best email marketing software in 2021?
Getresponse is one of the best email marketing software that enables you to send professional emails without much effort. With Getresponse, you can simply broadcast emails for Newsletters, Autoresponders to nurture your audience, automate blog digest and much more.
It allows you to track advanced analytics and configure custom layouts and sections for your emails. With more than 50+ Integrations and tools to beautify your emails, you can automate and relax.
Another feature that’s worth mentioning is their landing page and conversion pixel, which allows you to make a custom landing page of your product and track analytics of every customer interaction.
- Easy to build beautiful emails:- With Getresponse, you can beautify emails with just a few clicks. You can browse, select and customize emails based on your goals and campaigns.
- 99% Deliverability rate:- Although GetResponse claims 99% deliverability rate of the emails, that means 99 out of 100 emails you send won’t get spammed or undelivered.
- Premade templates to use:- It provides several premade templates for your email campaigns. You can simply import the designs, write your email copy and send it to your subscribers.
- Advanced Analytics:- Getresponse also provides an advanced dashboard to track the analytics of your emails campaigns, open rates and conversions of your emails goals.
- No Free Subscription:- To use GetResponse for email marketing,you have to opt for a monthly subscription which starts from $15/month for 1000 subscribers.
- Basic:- $15 for 1000 subscribers
- Plus:- $49/month for 1000 subscribers
- Professional:- $99/ month for subscribers.
- Max:- Custom Quote.
Aweber is also another most loved email marketing software in the market. With Aweber, you can create custom emails with an easy drag & drop editor and you can also get started right away with their huge library of pre-built email templates.
It enables you to create your custom landing page in minutes. Aweber provides access to unlimited landing page templates, drag and drop builder, pre-stocked image library, and much more.
To provide a bit of context, Aweber has around 115 templates available, for Getresponse it’s around 100 and for Mailchimp, it’s around 80.
Marketing automation is a feature which most of the brand is providing nowadays. With Aweber marketing automation you can use certain user actions such as email opens and click-through rates very effectively.
- It comes with an entirely free plan for upto 500 Subscribers.
- It comes with a very wide range of templates that is comparatively more than its key competitors like GetResponse and MailChimp.
- It has great import functionality, you can import a wide range of file types and add the email addresses that you’re importing directly to an autoresponder cycle.
- It has a basic landing page builder that enables you to make landing pages in minutes.
- Email templates are responsive for all kinds of devices.
- It doesn’t provide A/B testing or a way to use tracking codes like Facebook pixels / Google Analytics.
- You will be charged to host unsubscribed contacts from your account.
- Free:- Up to 500 Subscribers
- Pro:-$16.15/month plan, billed annually.
ConvertKit is a very popular and easy-to-use email marketing platform for online creators and small businesses. It helps you with everything from automation to segments, landing pages, and embedding tracking codes.
It offers excellent subscriber list management, subscriber segmentation, and form-building functionality.
ConvertKit is primarily focused on bloggers and people who sell products through an online e-commerce store, but not for people who want to target multiple audiences.
It isn’t suitable for anyone who doesn’t have any technical knowledge of using online software, as there are options within the email editor that require embedding code snippets.
ConvertKit is a very analytics-focused platform that tracks important subscriber metrics, such as
- New subscribers count.
- Total subscribers added.
- The average open rate of emails.
- The average click rate of sent emails.
ConvertKit comes with a Free plan where you can manage up to 1000 email subscribers for free. Its landing page and form-building functionality is excellent.
- Offers a free plan where you can manage up to 1000 email subscribers.
- you can switch from your existing email marketing provider to ConvertKit without spending a single penny.
- It charges only for “UNIQUE subscribers”.
- You can create unlimited landing pages with Convertkit.
- Limited email templates.
- Automations can get confusing for beginners.
- Free:- Convertkit is free for up to 1000 subscribers.
- Creator:- $25/month for 1000+ subscribers.
- Creator Pro:- $50 a month for 1000+ subscribers.
- Custom Plans:- Price increases with an increase in the number of subscribers.
Mailchimp is a perfect email marketing platform for both beginner and experienced email marketers. It is a combination of advanced features and a well-organized, intuitive user interface that makes it quick and easy to get started.
The advanced analytics features of MailChimp make it easy to track the success of campaigns and get the insights you need to constantly improve. It makes creating an email campaign easy, and it shows you all the steps you need to take upfront, which makes it suitable for beginners to use.
In terms of design functionality, it gives you a variety of options and flexibility to modify your email template, such as:
- Basic email layouts.
- Layouts targeted for specific campaign types, such as announcements, or product sales, etc.
- Email Template themes.
- Coding your email template from scratch.
Moreover, it has an advanced contact list management functionality which means you can use it as an alternative to a CRM system.
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics of emails.
- Advanced Segmentation of email lists.
- Users can personalize their marketing with the powerful automation tool that it provides.
- It has a well-designed user interface where you can track all your activities.
- Limited Email Automation:- It disappoints when it comes to advanced automation.
- Free plan:- $0/month for 2,000 contacts and 10,000 monthly emails.
- Essentials:- $9.99/month for up to 50,000 contacts 3 audiences included.
- Standard:– $14.99/month for up to 100,000 contacts 5 audiences included.
- Premium:- $299/month for unlimited audiences, over 200,000 contacts and over three million monthly emails.
Sendinblue is the most affordable email marketing software for small and medium businesses. It offers a Free plan that includes marketing automation, phone support, and up to 300 emails per day without taking a single penny from you.
Sendinblue is a much cheaper email marketing software when compared with many of its other competitors like GetResponse and Convertkit. If the value for money is an important measure for you and you want some advanced audience segmentation, personalization, or automation services, then this is an option worth considering.
It offers customizable triggers that make it ideal for e-commerce businesses to track audience insights.
- Affordable Free plans for beginners.
- It provides an SMS marketing tool that allows you to send special events messages by sending bulk SMS marketing campaigns to a contact list from your database.
- Sendinblue ranks as one of the most reliable in terms of deliverability, as it offers one of the highest rates in the market.
- It includes comprehensive email automation features at all levels. It is easy to trigger campaign actions in response to specific user behaviors.
- Limited integrations: It offers some limited degree of integration with other applications.
- Free:-Up to 300 emails per day.
- Lite:-$25/month for up to 40,000 subscribers.
- Premium:-$39/month for up to 60,000 subscribers.
- Enterprise Plan:- Custom Quote
In the end, I only want to say that most of these free email marketing tools come with robust features and tons of modification functionality even without the need to upgrade to a paid plan.
So, you should first try the Free plan of any best email marketing software listed above. Grow your list gradually and then move to the paid plan of any software.
You should be able to make the most of them while saving time and money. Even if you desperately need to upgrade to the paid plan to suit your business needs, you’ll find that many of the paid plans are very affordable to choose from and flexible enough to fit your budget.
I hope you like the article on the best email marketing tools for small businesses.
If your business requires an actionable content marketing strategy for your brand, you can contact us at [email protected]